Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/ubercode/public_html/forum/includes/functions_content.php on line 661

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/ubercode/public_html/forum/includes/functions_content.php on line 661

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions_content.php:661)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions_content.php:661)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions_content.php:661)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions_content.php:661)
ubercode.com • View topic - bitmap button transparency

bitmap button transparency

You have questions about Ubercode? Look here for your answers. You didnt find what you where looking for? Be the first to ask the question!

bitmap button transparency

Postby onykage on Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:16 pm

isnt there a switch/param to give the control for a bitmap button to use a transparent bitmap?
onykage
Admin

Programming languages: php, java, python, ubercode, easyuo, peril, cobal, pascal, ruby

Re: bitmap button transparency

Postby ubercode on Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:48 pm

Yes - there is a TransparentColor property. To use this:

1. Create a new program with a window and drop a Bitmapbutton onto the window.
2. Right-click the Bitmapbutton button and go into the properties.
3. Choose the Picture property, you can use one of the BMP files inthe Ubercode buttons folder.
4. Now choose the TransparentColor property - this is a color in the bitmap that will be shown transparently. Generally it is Light Grey.
ubercode
Site Owner

Postby edeferaxy on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:12 am

How do i save my pictures to a jpeg image rather than Bitmap? When i scan pictures onto the computer they automatically save to a Bitmap image how do i change it to automatically save to a jpeg image?

Postby ubercode on Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:59 pm

Hi Ederferaxy

Welcome to Ubercode! To help answer your question, can you tell me how you scanned the pictures into Ubercode?

Kind regards, Will
ubercode
Site Owner

Return to Ubercode Questions