Will ubercode run on windows7 64bit edition?

Submit a Bug, or check on a bug status.

Will ubercode run on windows7 64bit edition?

Postby agritron on Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:57 am

I just purchased a new computer with windows 7 home premium64 bit edition. I can get ubercode to run one time after boot up. Once I exit out of ubercode and try to restart ubercode I get an error that their is an instance of ubercode already running and then drops out.
Any suggestions what I can do ? I tried to run in XP mode but it made no difference. If I reboot the computer it will come up an run until I exit out of the program.
agritron
Lurker

Re: Will ubercode run on windows7 64bit edition?

Postby ubercode on Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:49 pm

Congratulations on the new computer. That sounds pretty neat!

What version of Ubercode did you install? This may be something that was fixed with an upgrade.
ubercode
Site Owner

Re: Will ubercode run on windows7 64bit edition?

Postby agritron on Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:17 am

I am running the following version.
Ubercode Developer Environment v1.2
Ubercode Professional Pack v1.2.2006

I was able to get the program to repeatably run by setting the emulation mode to "windows98/me" Everything seems to be working now.

By the way, you have a fantastic piece of software you have created, I have many programs written with your sofware that are running on computers across the country, I just dont have any issues with the software. Its stable and it works.

Thanks again for a truly great piece of software.

By the way, Version 3 also runs as long as I tell the computer to run the software in " windows98/me" emulation mode.

Terry
agritron
Lurker

Return to Bug Reports