How do I begin installation of Ubercode programming software

Installation, Removal, and Upgrade Information. Common Installation errors.

How do I begin installation of Ubercode programming software

Postby uberdroid on Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:02 pm

If your copy of Ubercode is on CD, put the CD into the computer and the install program should start automatically. If you have floppy disks (or if the CD installer does not start), click the Windows Start button, then Settings, then Control Panel, double-click "Add/Remove Programs", then click "Add New Programs" then click "CD or Floppy". This makes Windows find the installer.

If you downloaded Ubercode from the web site, it will be a self-installing EXE file. Make a note of where you downloaded the file to, then double-click the EXE file to start the installer.

If you have already installed Ubercode, you can refresh the installation by repeating the installation process. The repeat installation will re-copy all the files. If you are installing a different version, you must choose a different folder. It is not possible to install different versions into the same folder as (i) some of the files would be overwritten and the previous installation would be damaged and (ii) when one of the versions was uninstalled, files common to both versions would also be removed.
uberdroid
PostRobot

Return to Installing Ubercode